We ask Members and Visitors to the club to observe a smart and clean standard of dress both on and off the course. As a private members club, the dress code for ladies and gents can differ, therefore a common sense approach.
On the Course and Practice Areas
* Recognised golfing attire is required (including golf shoes, unless Juniors).
* Denim jeans, collarless shirts (unless recognised golf wear), combat/cargo shorts and tracksuits are not permitted.
* Socks (of any length) must be worn with shorts.
In the Clubhouse
* Smart casual dress or dry, clean golfing attire is required.
* Smart denim may be worn, but no soiled jeans.
* NO Hats are permitted in the clubhouse.
* Appropriate footwear to be worn at all times.
* Mobile phones, if carried on the course, must be switched to silent.
* In competitions and cups, phones must not be used as a communication device. The use of mobile phones as a GPS device is allowed.
* Mobile phones may be used, with consideration for other members in the club house.
* Verbal conversation should be conducted outside.
* Use of a phone to discreetly watch streamed event is allowed but must be with consideration of other members in the clubhouse.
* If sat on the terrace or in close proximity to the 9th/18th green, please respect golfers putting out.
THESE RULES ARE TO BE ADHERED TO BY ALL MEMBERS AND VISITORS. THE STAFF HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED NOT TO ALLOW PLAY ON THE COURSE OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS UNLESS THE DRESS CODE IS FOLLOWED.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF THE CLUB THE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCIPLINE INDIVIDUALS NOT ADHERING TO THE ABOVE REGULATIONS.